The following are the key points of T&Cs for Health Care Professionals and Clinics.
Invoicing your clinic or practice
- If you wish to be invoiced directly and not your patient, then we will invoice you 14 days after dispatching your order to your client.
- Terms of payment are 14 days after receipt of invoice
- An invoice will be emailed to you containing all details of your orders.
- International shipping fees will be chargeable in addition to the lab test fee, for patients receiving test kits outside the UK.
Cancellation and Refund
- If the order on your portal and has not yet shipped, you can open the order and select Cancel.
- Cancellations can be made on any non analysed order up to 4 months after order date.
- Shipping fees and postage fees are not refundable and will be deducted from any refunds made.
- Test collection kits should be returned to Regenerus Laboratories with an accompanying Cancelation request.
- Test cancellation process for shipped items.
Patient / Client making Payment
- On submission of your order, patients will receive a payment request and order confirmation email.
- Orders will not be shipped unless payment has been made.
- Payment options include Card Payment or Interest Free Subscription payment .
- Commission is payable to UK bank accounts only.
- UK bank details must be entered by the HCP in the Commission tab, located within the My Details section.
- Commission is payable only on orders paid in full at RRP and where the test results have been released.
- Commission is payable the month after test results are released.
- Commission statements are visible within your Regency Portal in the Commission Tab.
- Standard commission is 12.5% of the RRP.