We are delighted to offer these support services.
Find a Blood Draw
If you need a blood draw "Venepuncture - Phlebotomy" for your client, then we have curated a list of independent providers. Use the fast search facility to find somewhere near you. Search here.
Our 15-minute support service includes test interpretation or test selection. Calls are limited to one call per test result or test selection for a client. We are not able to give specific protocols or supplement recommendations.
If you have a quick clinical query it may be easier to email the Clinical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our general customer support team can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone, Monday-Friday, from 9:30am - 4:30pm, Tel: 020 3750 0870. Phone lines are closed between 1:15 pm and 2:15 pm.
Please select from one of the following;
- I need support with CARDIOVASCULAR
- I need support with CYREX
- I need support with DUTCH
- I need support with OAT
- I need support with SIBO
- I need support with STOOL
- I need support with THYROID
- I need support with VIRUSES, Co Infections and Lyme
- I need support with EnviroTox
- I need support with MycoTox
- I need support with Blood Profile
- I need support with Microgen Dx
- I need support with HuMap
- I need support with DNA test support calls
- I need support with OTHER not covered above.
If you have a shorter query, it may be quicker and easier to email the Clinical Support Team your clinical query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our general customer support team can also be contacted from 9:30 am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Our phone lines are closed between 1.15pm and 2.15pm.
To receive help using your Practitioners Portal
Practitioner Portal Support
If you have a question about how to order a test, how to get invoiced, can your patient get invoiced, when do I get commission, or anything else that is not a clinical question, we offer a one hour ‘open house’ support session twice a week, stay for the whole hour or just pop in to ask your question or say hi!