Welcome to “Get Support”! Here you will find all the tools to help navigate your practitioner portal and useful links.
Book a Support Call:
What can I expect from a support call?
- A 15-minute support call includes either test interpretation or test selection for a client.
- During your call, we will walk you through your patient results in conjunction with symptomology and provide general guidance. We are not able to give specific protocols or supplement recommendations.
- When booking your appointment all required fields need to be completed. Failure to do so may result in your call being canceled.
Please select from one of the following.
- I need support with CARDIOVASCULAR
- I need support with CYREX
- I need support with DUTCH
- I need support with OAT
- I need support with SIBO
- I need support with STOOL
- I need support with THYROID
- I need support with VIRUSES, Co Infections and Lyme
- I need support with EnviroTox
- I need support with MycoTox
- I need support with Blood Profile
- I need support with Microgen Dx
- I need support with HuMap
- I need support with DNA
- I need support with OTHER not covered above.
If you have a quick clinical query it may be easier to email the Clinical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Client Service Team can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone, Monday-Friday, from 9:30am - 4:30pm. Phone lines are closed between 1:15 pm and 2:15 pm.
Educational webinars and blogs can be found on our Learning Hub . We strongly encourage practitioners to review the content readily available before support calls.
News and Events
All news and updates can be found on our ‘
News and Events
’ page. You will also be able to find our latest online and in-person events here!
Find a Blood Draw
If you need a blood draw "Venepuncture - Phlebotomy" for your client, then we have curated a list of independent providers. Use the fast search facility to find somewhere near you. Search here.