Are you a bright, driven nutritional therapist (or equivalent) practitioner with a passion for helping customers find optimum health?
Do you believe that diagnostic laboratory testing is an integral part of the health puzzle?
Are you a great communicator who thrives on educating and empowering others?
We increasing our support team and are looking for "Two" experienced nutritional therapist (or equivalent) to join as Clinical Support Specialists.
As an established yet continually growing company, dedicated to providing readily available access to the world’s most advanced diagnostic laboratory tests, we are expanding our team of Practitioner Support.
This part time role provides vital contact with our growing number of practitioners, in order to ensure their clients are provided with the tests and support required.
- Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist
- Hours: 2 or 3 days a week, 9.00am to 5.00pm ,
- Salary: Attractive salary, details available on application
- Benefits: Company pension scheme, great holiday allowance, overtime, Health Benefits, travel and expenses paid. Ongoing CPD education opportunities
- Education & training for our existing Regenerus customer base which will consist of:
- Helping practitioners streamline testing options for their client
- Providing interpretation of test results to practitioners
- Understanding tests and instructions so as to support general enquiries
- Providing all support by telephone and email, in a timely manner
- Assist with marketing & content development for the Regenerus website, social media and education portal
- Plan and support Regenerus-hosted or attended educational events, webinars, conferences and seminars
- Develop presentations for training /webinar/regional groups/conferences
- Expand training and education through the nutrition colleges and identifying speaking opportunities elsewhere
- Liaise with our network of international laboratories to continue education for Regenerus staff and our practitioner base
- Working with a small, dedicated, hardworking team – an ethos seen across this rapidly growing company
- You will be a qualified nutritional therapist (or equivalent) – with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice. MSc / IFM certification program would be highly beneficial.
- You will have used laboratory testing in practice or have an understanding of its role and benefits.
- You will possess a good interest and understanding in supplements
- You must be proactive, efficient & flexible.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and open to working in a friendly yet professional team.
- You are confident managing your own workload.
- You will be able to provide an exceptional level of customer support to our clients in a friendly but concise manner.
- You will enjoy researching and learning about the latest educational information, as well as being confident consolidating information for our marketing requirements.
Although this role is mainly a remote position - you will need to be within a comfortable distance from the Regenerus offices in Redhill, Surrey, in order to attend a monthly team meeting or more frequently as required and additional in-person appointments when necessary.
Please send your CV , along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 22nd April 2021.