Are you a bright, organised individual with an amazing focus on customer care, good in a team and comfortable computer skills, then we have an amazing opportunity to join our team of Clients Services Heroes.
Location : Redhill, Surrey.
As an established yet continually growing company, dedicated to providing readily available access to the world’s most advanced diagnostic laboratory tests, we are expanding our team of Client Services Heroes.
This non clinical, full time role provides vital support and help for all our customers; clinics, practitioners and their patients. Your goal is to deliver an exceptionally friendly but highly efficient level of service that supports and guides at all levels.
- Job Title: Client Support Hero
- Hours: 40P/Wk, Flexi Hours Mon to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm ,
- Salary: Attractive salary, details available on application
- Benefits: Company pension scheme, 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, overtime, Private Medical Cover.
- Location: Office based, Redhill, Surrey.
- Free Parking on Site.
- To assist customers via phone with general support queries
- To provide support via our online communication platforms including
- Ensure all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
- To download and record all new patient results from laboratories partners, accurately and on time. To ensure all patient information is kept confidential at all times.
- Assist team with taking or collecting payments
- Any other business associated with the role.
Qualifications/ExperienceThe appointed person must demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent call handling and telephone skills
- Super Powered Customer Service Skill
- Competent computer user using online system, software such as Microsoft or other modern digital business systems.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Dealing with the Public
- Decision Making Skills
- Time Management
- Working Under Pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative
Please send your CV , along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 30th March 2023