How do I invite a practitioner or admin to my portal?
You can invite a practitioner or admin to your portal in the My Practice details area of your Practitioners Portal.
Do to this, from the home page of your portal, click My Details then My Practice Details. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Invite a practitioner add the name and email address, click send invitations.
Please note: any practitioners/admins you add will not be able to see others activity from their portal/dashboard.
Do you provide help with test selection and interpretation?
Our highly trained clinical support specialists provide free 15 minute support calls with test selection and interpreting patient results.
Do do this, in your Practitioner's Portal, click on the "Support" tabin the main navigation bar.
You can find more information, webinars, sample reports and test kit instructions for our tests on the main website and in your portal.
Note, our Clinical Support Service isn't avaliable to the general public.
How do I manage my commissions?
You get paid commission fees every month - however, you must provide your payment details in the Commissions area of your dashboard.
We pay an interpretation fee direct to your bank account every month, in arrears. Your statement is calculated the month after we release the results to you and only if you ordered the test for your client/the client is allocated against your name in.
The standard calculated rate is 12.5% of the RRP paid.
Please ensure you add your UK bank account details into your portal – go to Practitioners Dashboard/Commissions – you can add your bank details under Bank Details at the bottom of the page.
Where is your trade price list?
You will find a pricelist on the home page of your portal. Remember, the price list is live. Prices should be checked regularly to ensure any hard copies are up to date.
How do I track my order's progress?
You will receive an email with any updates on the testing process for active orders including:
- When the kit has been paid for and dispatched to your client
- When the client has returned their kit and the sample has been sent to the lab for analysis
- When the results are ready to download from the Practitioners Dashboard in your portal
How do I order a test?
You order tests in your practitioners portal.
Follow the step by step instructions below.
- When you have logged into your portal, click on Test Menu and select Create New Order. You can search by Key Word / Lab / Category / Type or use the Advanced Search Function to search by test name, code or key word.
- Once you have clicked on the test you can choose:
- Payee as Client - if you would like your client to pay for the test.
- Send Test To Client - your client will be sent an email with instructions to pay the full RRP. Once they have paid, we will ship the test collection kit to the address you provide us with. You will earn commission at 12.5% of the retail price, this is paid the month after results are released.
- Send Test To Client At Trade Price – your client will be sent an email with instructions to pay the trade price. Once they have paid, we will ship the test collection kit to the address you provide us with.
- Method as Payee as Practice - you will pay for the kit and charge your client retail or trade price as you prefer.
- Send Test To Client - we will send the test kit to your client. You will be charged for the test and postage to the client two weeks after the test is ordered. If the client is non- mainland UK there will be a further charge for the import shipping when this has been requested for us to arrange.
- Allocated From Clinic Stock - we will NOT send a test kit to your client. This method is so you can allocate a test kit to your client from stock you hold in your clinic or practice. To use this option, you must have ordered stock from us in advance. When you create the order, the price is reduced to deduct any costs of tests shipped as stock. Once the order is completed you need to download the requisition form to include with your client’s test. You will be charged for the test two weeks after the test is ordered.
- Ordered Clinic Stock Only – you can order multiple units of a test kit to hold in the clinic which you can then dispense from the practice. A nominal fee per stock item is charged which is then reflected in the low price when you allocate stock to a patient as above. Stock will only be sent to your registered clinic shipping address.
- Then Assign the Test to a Patient.You can create and assign to a New Patient or search for an existing patient.
Once you have completed the patient details you can either Review & Confirm Order, or add Another Test
Note: For orders for clients under 16, you will be asked to Assign a Guardian.
How do I reset my password?
Watch the video below to learn how to reset your password in the practitioners portal.
How and when will I be charged for my orders?
Practitioners will be invoiced for all orders at trade price approx 14-21 days from the day the orders placed. You then have a further 14 days credit.
When and how can my client receive a refund?
If your client changes their mind about proceeding with a test a refund can be issued if the test kit is returned to us unused, within 4 months from the date of ordering.
We will then issue a refund to the client, if they paid, or credit your account / invoice if you are paying. All refunds will be subject to our restocking and admin fee.
The terms of our returns and refund policy are published on our company website www.regeneruslabs.com the specific terms of which can be seen here paragraph 9.2.
What does the practitioners dashboard do?
The practitioner's dashboard is where practitioners can manage all their test orders.
Here you can see the status of each order and download test results.
Status headings meanings:
- Preparing: waiting for the client to pay.
- Dispatched: when the kit has been paid for and dispatched to your client.
- Analysing: when the client has returned their kit and the sample has been sent to the lab for analysis
- Complete: when the results are ready to download