Learn how to assess and optimise your patient's immune system with advanced testing.
Join Laura Stirling as she talks to Robyn Puglia, a leading Nutritional Therapist with a particular interest in complex chronic disease and autoimmunity. Working with diet and lifestyle interventions to support the immune system is one of Robyn’s key focuses in clinical practice. She utilises laboratory tests that can be run at home. In this webinar, Robyn and Laura will discuss easy testing to support immune health (note this was recorded during the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown period).
Watch the webinar
Listen to the webinar
Tests to consider, where samples can be taken at home:
- Precision Analytical DUTCH Plus
- Doctor's Data Vitamin D
- OmegaMetrix GmbH Fatty Acid
- Mosaic Dx (formerly Great Plains Lab) OAT
- Mosaic Dx (formerly Great Plains Lab) MycoToxin
- Precision Point Diagnostics P88 Dietary Antigen Test (Finger)
- Mosaic Dx (formerly Great Plains Lab)IgG Food Map with Candida + Yeasts (dried blood)
Also consider Immunosciences Lab's Autoimmune Viral Trio Panel, Lond Covid Panel and Lyme Panels and/or Cyrex