In this audio conversation, Dr Felice Gersh speaks with Laura Stirling on the topic of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- How and why Dr Gersh became involved with PCOS, and her journey with it.
- The current treatments and why Dr Gersh believes they need to change, beginning with looking at the underlying issues instead of treatments.
- Why this condition is more prevalent nowadays, and how in ancient times, women with PCOS would have been considered the 'superwomen' of a community.
- The huge impact that circadian rhythm has on PCOS.
- How to support women with PCOS using lifestyle and natural solutions.
- Why Dr Gersh believes we need to focus on menstrual and metabolic health before women even consider getting pregnant.
Listen to the audio
We highly recommend Dr. Gersh's book, PCOS SOS, as both a guide for practitioners and for their patients. You can find out more here.