Home to a surprising 70% of the immune system, the mucosal immune system is the body's first line of immune defence, protecting the body against a host of antigens that live in the mouth, skin, lungs, and gut.
Its therefore a very big and important part of the immune system; one that demands enquiry in order to treat autoimmune conditions effectively.
This webinar will enable you to understand, analyse and evaluate your patients’ mucosal immune system.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the importance of assessing the mucosal immune system in order to treat autoimmune conditions effectively
- how you can objectively measure and evaluate the state of your patient's mucosal immune system using Cyrex’s Array 14: Mucosal Immune Reactivity Screen
- how to use the Array 14’s data to inform the diagnosis of your patient's autoimmune health conditions
About the speaker: Dr Chad Larson, NMD, DC, CCN, CSCS
Dr. Larson holds a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences, graduating with honors. He is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
His practice integrates naturopathic medicine with cutting-edge laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging. This integrative approach to medicine includes diet and nutritional counseling, prolotherapy, regenerative injection therapy (RIT), chiropractic manipulative therapy, bio-identical hormone balancing, intravenous (IV) nutritional therapy, and natural alternatives to prescription drugs.
He particularly pursues advanced developments in the fields of endocrinology, orthopedics, sports medicine, and environmentally-induced chronic disease.
He has been featured on local and national radio and television programs discussing a broad range of health issues. Dr. Larson has been invited to lecture to a variety of groups from the U.S. Army Special Forces to executive leadership groups to universities and healthcare practitioners. He has published articles in various consumer and professional periodicals and has worked with the Research & Development departments of nutritional supplement companies. Dr. Larson also stays on the cutting edge of laboratory science as an advisor and consultant to Cyrex Laboratories.
Watch the webinar
Learn more about Cyrex’s Array 14: the functional test that assesses the mucosal immune system
Cyrex’s Array 14: Mucosal Immune Reactivity Screen enables you to thoroughly assess the state of your patient's mucosal immune system - including those negative immune reactions.
Understanding how to interpret and apply the Array 14 will allow you to create precise and personalised treatment plans for your patients instead of just cookie cutter gut health protocols.
Buy the Array 14: Mucosal Immune Reactivity Screen
To order any Cyrex test in UK or IRE, you must:
- be a UK/IRE registered health care professional
- be registered with Cyrex Labs (to do so, click here)
- be registered as a practitioner with Regenerus Labs
Regenerus Labs is proud to be the first and sole facilitator of Cyrex testing in the UK and Ireland.
To buy the Array 14, please:
- order it directly from the official Cyrex Labs website
- order the corresponding test collection kit from Regenerus Labs. As Cyrex’s Array 14 requires a saliva sample, order the Cyrex Saliva Kit